Monday, April 2, 2007

monday

i don't know how to post pictures on this blog (actually on this computer), otherwise, i would post one and then no one would have to read about the boring things i might say.

yesterday was april fools day and i played no silly tricks on anyone

millie likes to climb the stairs at the park and laughs when she does

kyle's easter break is this weekend

i'm thirsty

goodbye

nikki-
i just commented on your blog but it says you have zero comments- maybe it's because i use my google account to blog with so i have to go to a whole seperate page to comment on blogs. so sorry. if you click on "0 comments," it will take you to the comment i made.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When I looked at it it said 2 comments- one from you, one from Mindy. Thanks for commenting. It feels kind of worthless to post when no one comments. So, Kyle has Spring Break? You guys better do something fun.

plugalong said...

I just found your blog!
I love the idea of very fast bike rides, thanks for sharing that.
Lovely poem and picture.
I like your blog. I can almost here your voice while I read it.
My house goes similar mood swings!
Hi.

plugalong said...

umm, that was 'goes through similar mood swings'. I need an atomatic spell checker, I tell ya. It can be too much to click on a button, and I won't ever catch it until it's permanent.

smellame said...

I love Tye! I want to figure out how to post pictures on my blog too. I didn't play any tricks for the fools day either. You are such a dang good friend! So have a good one!

megan said...

hi, Tye, I just found your comments on my blog. I'm so glad you have a blog, too!

Thanks for the comment about the television viewing. It's really good to hear that you and Maecy feel the same way, and that you have been able to find a happy medium. I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts, I hope you share them again. I've linked to your blog on my blog, I hope you don't mind.