Tuesday, February 16, 2010

part 3- organization

Hi! So, for the first time in my life, I feel like I am able to organize things by myself. I think it took Dawn helping me with a few things, and now, there's no stopping me. Well, except for the fact that I still have 2 little distractions that interrupt me sometimes. But I feel like once I start something, I finish it. I think it's because I don't tell myself, "today I have to organize the whole kitchen." Rather, I say, "today, I will organize this one cupboard." Sometimes that's all I get to, and then I've met my goal, but other days, I start some other simple thing. And I certainly don't organize every day. I just do it when I can. And when I do it, I certainly don't have time to report what I did on here like originally planned- because I'm too busy organizing to have time for that. So, unless I really feel the need, I think I will abandon reporting to myself here on that subject. And besides, I'm sure any readers out there would much rather look at pictures of my sweeties than hear about my little projects.
There. Done. Good-bye. Onto new things...

No comments: