Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here goes nothin'



I was very impressed that you all took the time to say hello and acknowledge my recent blogging. I feel important now. Nikki requested that I actually put some photos on my blog and that's what I'm going to attempt. We'll see how it goes.

This picture to the left (I hope it ends up being to the left) is of Millie in the bounce house at Relay For Life. Our family was on a team for this event in Ann Arbor last weekend. It was a lot of fun. It's a 24 hour event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Scott Dewey, a member of our team, was able to get a company to let us borrow this bounce house so we could charge people at the events money to use it and then donate it. If you haven't participated in Relay before, I strongly encourage you to do so.




Hi. I am going through previous posts that i never published. i don't remember why i didn't publish them but i thought it would be fun to put them up, especially because i am not able to download new pics are this time. this is from 7-5-08

No comments: